Monday, January 27, 2014

Light up!

We all want perfect lives, no one wants to be alone
There are times when life gets so lonely, 
we turn to people unknown    
Seeking affection, we sway the way we get blown.

All I see is darkness,
something like a huge black hole,
Evil thoughts with full force,
ready to take control.
Determined I stand,
to not let darkness ruin my soul.
I face it strong, I face it bold...
Until, I see the light, an awakening that made me glow.

We all need to face our dark side
that is where we have passion and energy galore!

Do not fear it , direct it, embrace it.
That's when you become whole.

You are the darkness, you are the light.
You are the lighthouse of your life!

                             ~ Shveta Sharma
                                27th Jan'14

No comments: