Saturday, September 1, 2007

Food for thought.....these guide me....

I am putting a few thoughts here...these have been a great source of motivation for me till now, have helped me handle situations in a better way and will always keep me moving ahead. Hoping that some of you could find solutions to their problems and would learn to percieve things in a new light after reading these quotes.
1. To hate a person is a waste. Half the persons u hate don't care and the other half don't know!
2. You laugh at me because I am different. But i laugh at you for being all the same.
3. Success is how high you rebound when you hit the bottom.
4. We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.
5. The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.
6. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but also more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
7. You probably wouldnt worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do.
8. Never assume the obvious is true. (This one is tested and proved)
9. Let the difficulties know we are more difficult!
10.Catch the trade winds in your sails....Explore. Dream. Discover.
11. The heart has it own reasons of which reasons know nothing.
12. Its better lose your pride with someone you love than to lose some one you love with your useless pride.

And finally here is something that some very special to me had to say to me when i was really confused about the intentions of the people around me.....and this is something that i have carried with me since then...it makes me feel special and boosts me up....and here it goes:

" You are highly lovable.... People can't have you that easily....Don't let them."

If you analyse this statement, it speaks volumes....it conveys to me what this person feels for me, at the same time it conveys to me that i should continue being good and doing good and yet not let people take advantage of this in way that i hurt myself.....and this is exactly i would want to convey to each one of you there....You are all special and highly lovable just believe in yourself.

2 comments:

Pranav Nakhe said...

Whoever said that to u is so rit...

Anonymous said...

The title made me wonder whether this was something about your gastronomic experiences...

When were you so philosophical? Seems like I never knew you well enough :)

Nice quote by whoever who said it :)

- Serendipity